Junior Freelance Graphic Designer | Content Creator (or both)
Calgary, Banff, Edmonton or Jasper
Do you have a passion for beer, brewing and community? We do.
And we’re growing – we need someone great help share our love of beer across Alberta.
Who Are We?
We are a dynamic and growing family of brewpubs dedicated to creating community cornerstones, quality craft beer, spirits, and locally inspired experiences. We have four brewpubs across Alberta:
- Jasper Brewing Company,
- Banff Ave Brewing Company,
- Last Best Brewing & Distilling (Calgary),
- Campio Brewing Company (Edmonton).
- Graphic design work would include/not limited to: menu updates, website updates, posters, tent cards, beer labels, social media graphics, merch graphics etc.
- Content Creation work would include/not limited to: creating reels, taking attractive product photos, visiting Experience Centres to gather content.
Optimal Skills & Experience:
- Degree or diploma in relevant field or enrolled in school
- Previous professional working experience in graphic design + content creation or enrolled in school
- Graphic Design: Must be comfortable working with Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign. Experience in After Effects and animation is a huge asset!
- Must have own equipment ie – phone, laptop, design software etc. Camera is a bonus!
- Physically living in one of our EC locations – be able to go to the brewpub for content creation purposes
- Must be able to work within an assigned number of hours per work and track hours worked
- Oh, and loves beer! We are a brewery after all
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and our hiring decisions take this into account. Now is your chance to become a member of one of Calgary’s most exciting teams.
- Estimated 10-15 hours/week
Submit your application along with your online portfolio to Adam Snelling, Manager of Human Resources